Clearing and grubbing is basically a surface operation for the cutting and removing of timber, logs, brush, stumps and debris within or encroaching onto the right-of-way. The term also covers excavating and removing stumps, roots, submerged logs, snags, and other perishable or objectionable material not covered under other contract items. The contractor is to identify the clearing limits of the project as shown on the plans and is not to operate outside of those limits.
The contractor is responsible for providing adequate equipment and personnel to perform the work within the time limits of the contract and in accordance with specification requirements. Personnel must be familiar with the operation of the equipment and trained to operate it safely. Let Carver Companies handle your next clearing, grubbing, and erosion control project.
- Site & Cellar Excavation
- Water, Sewer, Storm Line Construction & Repairs
- Clearing, Grubbing & Erosion Control
- Roads & Subdivisions
- In-Place Paving
- Sewage Treatment Pump Station Installation & Repairs
- Camera Services for Storm or Sanitary Lines
- Emergency Infrastructure Repair Work
- Municipal & NYSDOT Projects
- Building Demolition